Adulting (verb): To do grown-up things and have responsibilities such as a working full time, paying rent, or owning a car.
Basic life skills go mostly untaught in classrooms, so graduates are on their own to figure out how to live successfully in the world. Without any guidance, where do you start? Adulting 101 is a clever, practical, and timely guide to show how to:
- Find a job and be wildly successful at work
- Buy the items you need as an adult (apartment, car, insurance)
- Set goals, prioritize, and get work done
- Communicate professionally and effectively
- Save and invest wisely
- Navigate personal and professional relationships
- Avoid the common mistakes of being out on your own
- And much, much more
This book will give you what you need to succeed and make a real impact, inspiring you to change the world and be the person you were meant to be.