When Hannah collapses during a college play, she's rushed to the hospital, where medical tests reveal the underlying cause---trauma suffered at birth. Soon afterward, she discovers another shocking fact: she was adopted after a failed abortion attempt. Bewildered and angry, Hannah goes in search of her birth mother. Will the truth set her free? Rated PG-13. Dove approved (12+). Widescreen. Approx. 109 minutes.
- Commentary from the Erwin Brothers and the October Baby Family
- October Bloopers
- Deleted Scenes
- Finding Hannah
- Shari's Story
- Gianna Jessen: The Inspiration
- Singing the Praises of October Baby
- Q&A with Rachel and Jason
- Every Life Is Beautiful Stories
- The Afters "Life Is Beautiful" Music Video
- English and French Subtitles
* Blu-ray discs can't be played on standard DVD equipment . A Blu-ray player is needed.