Keep Your Voice in Tip-top Shape
The crowd is psyched. The band is rocking. You step up to the mic. And nothing comes out! Don't let this happen to you. Do what many recording artists do. Lubricate your throat with Vocal Eze throat spray from Green Peak Wellness. This vegetable glycerin-based, alcohol-free formula soothes your vocal cords with organic herbs and other natural ingredients. Vocal Eze is great for recovering from vocal strain and overuse, and it can even prevent damage to your voice from occurring in the first place. Developed in cooperation with Sony Music Nashville and artists at the CMA Awards, Vocal Eze throat spray is loved by Zac Brown, Faith Hill, Rob Thomas, Joss Stone, and Tim McGraw, among others.
Vocal Eze Features:
- Lubricating throat spray with organic herbs and other natural ingredients.
- Glycerin-based, alcohol-free formula won't dry out your throat.
- Great for recovering from vocal strain and overuse, and prevents damage to your voice.
- Developed in 2001 with cooperation with Sony Music Nashville and artists at the CMA Awards.
- Loved by Faith Hill, Zac Brown, Rob Thomas, Joss Stone, and Tim McGraw, among many others.
NOTE: This product hasn't been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It's not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Support your voice and perform your best with Green Peak Wellness Vocal Eze throat spray.