Noah’s Ark Don’t Rock the Boat! is a suspenseful balancing game that challenges children’s curiosity and focus while learning animal facts and emotional cues. HOW TO PLAY: 1. Draw from the animal card deck 2. Read the fun facts out loud 3. Find the animal figurine and place on the boat. Find the correct balance and DON’T ROCK THE BOAT!
- EDUCATIONAL BOARD GAME for ages 4 and up, 2-6 players. Children learn fun animal facts while enjoying the excitement of a balancing game.
- FAMILY BONDING away from digital screens. Carve out family time around the fun and suspense of game play.
- SOCIAL & EMOTIONAL LEARNING. Playful competition sets rules and structure for social connection. Face-to-face play time promotes learning emotional cues and fosters empathy.
- MOTOR SKILLS & FOCUS. Create spatial awareness while learning hand-eye coordination.
- NO SCREENS learning. Develop face-to-face language and communication skills.