Timeless Encouragement for the Challenges of Life
Have you ever asked:
“If God loves me, why I am going through this trial?” or
“Why is there so much misery, suffering, persecution, and injustice in the world?”
God’s people still experience the challenges of life. There is one factor, however, that sets people of faith apart—hope.
Derek Prince, one of the twentieth century’s most trusted Bible teachers, invites you to face some of your most difficult circumstances head-on with hope.
In Why Bad Things Happen to God’s People, Prince shares timeless truths from the Book of Job that will keep you anchored during any storm.
- Be informed... on the roles that Satan and sin play in life’s circumstances
- Be equipped... to respond to fiery trials with Biblical faith
- Be assured… by embracing mystery
- Be inspired... by the prophetic words of God
- Be stabilized… through a fresh vision of God’s sovereignty and power
- Be comforted… through encountering God’s holiness
- Be encouraged… as you remember God’s relentless plan to reveal His goodness to you
- Be strengthened… to wait for God’s abundant provision
Be comforted by resting in the Truth of God’s goodness, power, and love—no matter what challenges may come up against you!