Covering everything from the Mark of the Beast to 666, enjoy having this easy-to-understand overview on the symbolism in the Book of Revelation! Unlike commentaries and books, this slimline pamphlet fits inside most Bible covers, making it easy to quickly pull out and reference as you are reading through the book of Revelation. Enjoy having these key features at your fingertips:
- Quick-Reference. Simple summaries on key symbols in the Book of Revelation, including:
- 7 Seals, the 7 Churches, 144,000, Mark of the Beast, 666
- Persecuted Woman, the 7 Trumpets, the 7 Bowls, Great Prostitute
- Fall of Babylon, New Heaven and New Earth, Healing of the nations
- Easy-to-Understand. Features a simple section-by-section overview of the entire book covering the author, date, major themes, major symbols, and 4 major interpretations of the Book of Revelation.
- Visual. See key information at a glance with multiple side-by-side charts as well as a full-color map showing the location of the 7 churches: Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, etc.
Packed with simple summaries, charts, and pictures, this quick-reference pamphlet makes it easy to understand the symbols, passages, meaning, and prophecies in the Book of Revelation. If you've ever wondered exactly what the Book of Revelation is about and why people interpret it in so many ways, this pamphlet is for you. This full-color pamphlet makes it easier than ever to compare the 4 different interpretations of Revelation, such as historicist, futurist, idealist, and preterist—at a glance!