Foreword by Robert Morris
When Jesus needed help, He went to the Helper. Where do you go?
If Jesus needed help, we all do. Spirit-Filled Jesus explores the role of the Holy Spirit in and through the life of Jesus, revealing aspects of His life that have not been examined before and helping you see how this applies to you. In understanding how Jesus lived His life through the power of the Holy Spirit, you will learn how to:
- Maintain emotional health even during hardship
- Redeem your relationships with friends, family, and enemies
- Be perfected through suffering
- Forgive others as Jesus forgives you
- Defeat the demonic with five God-given weapons
Everyone knows the Holy Spirit as the Helper but may not realize He helped Jesus.
Jesus resisted temptation, endured suffering, and overcame Satan, all by the power of the Spirit. You can do the same. The Spirit that empowered Jesus also lives in you! God wants us not only to admire the life of Jesus and reflect it in our lives but also to experience the same source of life-giving power that Jesus did.