Receiving Generational Blessings from the Courts of Heaven: Cancel Bloodline Curses and Establish an Inheritance of Blessing
UPC # 9780768458701
Break the cycles of sin and defeat in your family bloodline.
And become the one who pioneers a new legacy of blessing and breakthrough!
There is much talk and teaching about generational curses and how they can be spiritually transmitted through the family bloodline. But what about generational blessings? The same Scriptures that speak of curses that need to be revoked also point to multi-generational blessings that can transform our lives today and impact our children and grandchildren. What you do today in the Courts of Heaven can release generational blessings for you and your family!
Robert Henderson is a recognized apostolic leader in the church and the bestselling author of the Courts of Heaven series. He has given his life to helping individuals, churches, and nations break legal agreements with the enemy by operating in the Courts of Heaven to step into the breakthroughs that Scripture promises. But now, writing alongside his son, Adam, a powerful new revelation is being released. It was his experience praying for breakthrough over Adam that taught Robert Henderson about both breaking curses and releasing generational blessings from the Courts of Heaven.
You will learn how to:
- Experience family freedom by bringing your loved ones before Heaven's Courts and interceding for verdicts of blessing, freedom, and salvation.
- Pray according to what's written in the books of Heaven for you and your family.
- Approach the Courts of Heaven for generational blessing using a 5-Step Prayer Model observed in the life of David.
- Retrieve lost and stolen wealth from past generations.
- See prodigals reclaimed and restored to God as you pray Courtroom prayers on their behalf.
It's one thing to cancel the enemy's assignment for our life by dealing with bloodline issues and curses; it's another dimension to proactively and powerfully enter the Courts of Heaven, partner with the purposes of God, and secure blessing today and in generations to come.