It's no coincidence that one of the most asked questions on any search engine is: "Is God real?"
When life feels overwhelming, we want to know if there really is a deity who loves us, knows us, and cares about what happens to us. Join investigative journalist and former atheist Lee Strobel on a quest to determine whether we can know with confidence that God is real.
Lee Strobel's landmark book, The Case for Christ, is one of the most respected defenses of Christianity of all time. Now in Is God Real? Lee weaves together material from his previous books with the latest evidence from the most brilliant scientific and philosophical minds to answer the pressing questions on our hearts and minds.
In this rational exploration of the proof of God's existence, Lee investigates:
- If God is real, why is there so much suffering?
- How do we know which God is real?
- If God is real, why does he seem so hidden?
- How do recent scientific findings support the claim that God is real?
- If God is real, what difference does it make?
Written for skeptics and believers alike, Is God Real? is a life-changing exploration of the question that matters most.