God and Money both make a lot of promises. God keeps all of God's promises, while Money keeps none.
However, Money has better advertising, and we keep falling for it.
Here's how to turn that trend around in your life and in the lives of those you lead. Get practical, up-to-date, expert advice on fundraising--one of the biggest challenges facing church and not-for-profit leaders.
1. The Realities of the Situation
2. The Preacher Must Be the Leader
3. A Theology of Giving – Why We Do It
4. Preach It
5. Competing Is Not a Dirty Word
6. Start Now and Don’t Quit
7. You Have to Have a Budget
8. Basic Fundraising Principles
9. Making the Ask
10. Big Money - Capital Campaigns
11. Succeeding in a Capital Campaign
12. Easy Money – Planned Giving
13. Building, Banking and Bonds