The meaning of Christmas is often overshadowed by the wave of commercialism that precedes it. It’s all too easy for kids to lose sight of the true meaning of this holiday when their daily cartoons include a flood of toy commercials and their focus is on their own wish list. This book is a heartwarming reminder to children that Christmas isn’t about Santa or asking for presents; it’s about celebrating Jesus’s birthday. This inviting, full-color, illustrated picture book tells a story of forest animals preparing for a big and exciting event. Each page provides another clue to young readers that somewhere in the forest, one special animal knows the true meaning of Christmas and wants to share it with the rest of his forest friends. By the final page of the story, kids will better understand that the greatest joy of the Christmas season is in celebrating the life of Jesus with their family and community.
- Teaches young children to enjoy Christmas by celebrating Jesus!
- Warm, endearing animal illustrations will entice pre-readers and early readers and inspire their imagination
- Reinforces Christian values in a non-judgmental and non-threatening way
- Helps to balance the bombardment of commercialism during the holiday months
- The perfect addition to any family’s holiday book collection