Now thoroughly updated and expanded, offering even more relevant insights and spiritual guidance for applying God’s Word to everyday life in today’s world.
With a fresh two-color interior design and meaningfully updated study notes and features, this NIV Bible will help you understand God’s Word better than ever. This study Bible for women and men answers real-life questions and provides practical yet powerful ways to apply the Bible to your life every day.
Explore the stories and teachings of this NIV study Bible with verse-by-verse commentary. Gain wisdom from people in the Bible by exploring their accomplishments and learning from their mistakes. Survey the big picture of each book through overviews, vital statistics, outlines, and timelines, and grasp difficult concepts using in-text maps, charts, and diagrams.
Features: Enhanced & Updated with New Content Throughout
- More than 10,000 Life Application notes and features
- Over 100 Life Application profiles of key Bible people
- Introductions/overviews for each book of the Bible
- Over 500 maps & charts placed for quick reference
- Extensive side-column cross-reference system to facilitate deeper study
- Life Application index to notes, charts, maps, and profiles
- Refreshed design with a second color for visual clarity
- 16 pages of full-color maps
- Quality Smyth-sewn binding―durable, made for frequent use, lays flat when open
- Presentation page
- Single-column format perfect for Bible study
- Christian Worker’s Resource, a special supplement to enhance the reader’s ministry effectiveness
- Full text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV)
- Binding: Hardcover
- Trim measures: 6.5 x 9.188 in